Presque Isle Lights
Presque Isle Lights is an evening drive-thru tour of seasonal lights at Presque Isle State Park. Tune in to CLASSY 100 for your favorite Christmas hits while you enjoy Presque Isle after dark. Lights are turned on Friday – Sunday throughout December at 6pm and the park gates close at 9pm. Visitors must be through the entrance gates by 9pm to drive around the park.
Days of operation:
- Fri. – Sun. 12 / 01-03
- Fri. – Sun. 12 / 08-10
- Fri. – Sun. 12 / 15-17
- Fri. 12 / 23 – Donate Online
- Fri. 12 / 29 – Donate Online
Iconic park areas featuring lights and displays will include the Stull Interpretive Center, Ranger Station, Waterworks picnic shelters, Presque Isle Lighthouse, and Lagoons to name a few. Volunteers and friends from Penelec have worked hard to develop a tasteful display that highlights Presque Isle’s natural beauty and is respectful of the environment. Along the way you will encounter the following from the comfort and safety of your vehicle:
- the natural beauty of Presque Isle after dark
- illuminated areas where power is available
- a decorated historic Lighthouse
- the brightly shining Erie skyline seen from across Presque Isle Bay
- and plenty of darkness in between – the park is about 3,200 acres and there is only one power line running through it
The Lake Erie Speedway Hot Chocolate Pitstop offers $2 hot cocoa on Fridays and Saturdays (excluding Christmas Eve and New Years Eve). It’s located in the 4th parking lot after entering Presque Isle.
We hope you enjoy Presque Isle Lights and appreciate all the park offers throughout the seasons! Again, please consider giving back to Presque Isle by donating at the second parking lot. Your support is so important to providing a quality park experience throughout the seasons for everyone.