The Pennsylvania Great Lakes Region is a cooperative effort between Erie, Crawford, Venango and Mercer counties to market the area for tourism and promote its economic growth.
- Promote and encourage tourism travel and convention activities.
- Attract activities, lodging accommodations, restaurants, state parks, museums and places of historical interest to further draw visitors to Northwest Pennsylvania.
- Create and assist in producing and disseminating promotional literature and information designed to inspire visits to our Region.
- Increase the scope and intensity of tourist development and promotion in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Connect interested parties with the individual destination marketing organizations in Erie, Crawford, Venango and Mercer counties.
About Each County
Pennsylvania’s Great Lakes Region is a vacation destination for individuals, families and groups seeking the rich culture, heritage, leisure and adventure experiences in the four counties of Erie, Crawford, Venango and Mercer. Our organization provides user-friendly websites, visitor guides and other materials to help you plan what to do and where to go, eat and stay on your next visit. There is so much to explore and enjoy in Pennsylvania’s Great Lakes Region!